Thank you for choosing to support our vital work with a donation. Thanks to the generosity of our donors and funders, we can strive to protect the Mara’s iconic predators for future generations.
You can support the Mara Predator Conservation Programme by donating to Kenya Wildlife Trust.
Thank you for supporting our vital conservation work.
How your donation can help the Mara Predator Conservation Programme:
- $900 buys three GPS cameras for monitoring predators
- $3,500 pays for a solar water heater for our Predator Hub
- $4,500 pays for us to deliver ‘poison reaction’ training to guides and rangers
- $10,000 buys three GPS satellite collars for monitoring predators
- $25,000 supports hyena conservation in the Maasai Mara for one year
- $40,000 buys one 4WD vehicle for rough terrain fieldwork